Thursday, December 28, 2006

My very first Apple Martini



There`s a new "hotspot" in Santa Rosa called Upper Fourth, and although I don`t really go out all that often --I figured it was only appropriate to check it out. Since I don`t partake so much with the evening social world and I`m not all that up on the drink trends, I had a bit of a challenge making a drink decision. It`s one of those places that you should probably have a fancy drink in your hand to really complete "the look". Anyway, I tried the apple martini. That was a first for me....it was pretty good, but getting home at midnight and getting up at 5am to go teach a spin class is not a great combination. Let`s just say that I won`t be doing that again.

1 comment:

EB said...

Those are yummy, and I've heard rumor that they are the favorite drink of a certain local Davitamon-Lotto sprinter.