Monday, August 13, 2007

And the beat goes on...


Ok.... long time, no post. I know, I know... I must seem like a bit of a blog flake at the moment, but I assure you I am still alive and kicking! So much is going on these days, that I'm not exactly sure where I should begin.
Let me start with the Tour de Toona wrap-up. The rest of the weekend went very well for the team. The end result was TEAm Lipton on the the top step of the podium for Individual GC, Team GC and the QOM title! Well done ladies...!!
From the Brenda perspective though, I have to admit that I was crushed to be sitting on the sidelines during the criterium Sunday, considering that last year I won that darn stage!!! The good news is however, that my back has taken a magical turn for the better, and I finally feel like a normal human being again. I don't exactly have the top end fitness that I'm used to having at this time of the year..... and I am pretty much tailgunning it at the races, but I couldn't be happier about that fact that I am actually capable of being on my bike without pain!! Cheers to that.

Stay tuned for more updates.....

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

cute photo! you are laughing.

glad you are feeling better. see you this weekend, IN the races!