Thursday, July 03, 2008

Slacker Alert!

ok....i'll be be back this weekend! been in a bit of a frenzy with all the life stuff....but trust me i got good reports coming --and pics too!!

Hope you all have a happy day off people.
(thats pretty much my term for the 4th!)

btw--- my favorite memories from the 4th of July Holiday are the times that we decorated our bikes (we all did...me and my brothers) and rode them in the parade in our home town. it was "cool" to show off that we rode bikes!! hahaha...who would have ever known what was to come. I tell ya, I think I was just as proud as the mayor in that parade....riding along on my bike.

I knew I had something special beneath me...something very special.

1 comment:

Yaright said...

Not quite the b-luv fix I had in mind but it will have to suffice for now ;-) taken my little girl to a " day off " parade this morning !! happy "day off" to you too !!