Sunday, September 28, 2008

Loads to share from Interbike...

....but at the moment the biggest news for me is that I slept 24hrs over the last two nights, which just might be a record for me! Let's hope that's enough to catch up on the twelve hours of sleep I had during the whole show. Does that make it even now???

I can feel myself coming back to normal finally, and once I get completely unpacked and organized, I will update you on the show. WOW(!)we have cool things happening in the bike industry.....I just love it! More to come about our brands and the cool new things and announcements, but overall I have to say that I believe anyone who rides a bike is already a happier person than those who do not! So spread the word and get your friends and family members out on a bike....it's a beautiful, beautiful thing and one of the most amazing inventions ever. Even for all the craziness and stress of business that goes down at the show, it never fails that I leave Vegas feeling super fortunate to be part of this industry!

Cheers to all ...and as always, word to the bike.

3 comments:

d said...

saaaaay! o rider of the white phantom bi-cycle called angel! what happened to your advil team? go into early hibernation? or fold their tent, lol(lipop)?

b-luv said...

we got a new thing going for 2009....too bad no advil but the word on the street for the new team is that it's hot and fast and all about women! yep yep yep

Yaright said...

It's not just an industry... it's a family !! albeit a slightly disfunctional one - lol