Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I have an attitude....are you surprised?


seriously though, I do have a thing or two to say about the hub-ub of having or shall we now say... "not having" a three day stage race at the upcoming TOC.

My little miss brenda opinion will have to wait though...

I'm too tired to write about it considering I woke up Monday morning in Santa Rosa Tuesday morning in Huntington Beach and this morning in Las Vegas.
I lost count of the shops I have visited, but you can bet I got in the gym...twice.

Making it happen.

5 comments:

George said...

Let us know when you wake up in Huntington Beach again!

Meredith said...

Let it rip - I want to hear your opinion about ToC!!! My first thought...f'ing BS!

d said...

say wondrous woman,you've got an attitude? naw, don't believe it miss hard-ass! are you planning on riding in the redlands bike race next march? maybe come down and watch you fall off your bike and break your neck on those lousy downtown streets. can't believe whoever sanctions that elitist race isn't raising hell over the condition of the streets. maybe you should miss attitude. what team you riding for? well anyway, you and yours have a good and safe holidays.

b-luv said...

d--- haaaaaaa i LIKE that Redlands criterium course! i have seen way way way worse roads for sure...and yep i should be there. i'll be racing with....

d said...

say, your reply some how got cut off where you said "i'll be racing with..." have a good winter storm!