Tuesday, December 16, 2008

M.I.A. ...Birth name --Mathangi Arulpragasam Born--17 July 1977


Just a little diddy I found on the web about one girl that I look up to. (besides...we have the same birthday, and that's just cool) ;)

M.I.A. has done more and seen more than most up-and-coming rap stars. In a lucrative musical genre that still flatters itself as being oppressed, M.I.A. stands out. Coming to Britain as a refugee with nothing, she flourished despite a difficult adolescence. She's also done more with herself than put out a hit record and some singles, which are no mean feats either; M.I.A. earned an art degree and impressed with her collages and documentary filmmaking.

1 comment:

Thun said...

Too bad she has absolutely no talent whatsoever and her music is faggoty garbage for crackers like you.