Thursday, October 02, 2008

I feel a little bit like that girl in the picture.....


Been sleeping like a rock lately. The days are long, the brain is full and there is no end in sight. Interbike was a whirlwind (always is) and contrary to popular believe I only went out one evening and it was for the Sinclair Imports Party....really a great time with lots of new and old friends and I think we danced enough to officially call it a workout!! I did get in a nice long run one day at the show (which was a miracle), but the rest of my time was spent working the floor like the superstar sales chick I am (juuust kidding)...but really it was non-stop. Came home from Interbike with the chore of moving all of my home office stuff from one room to another in the house, not the greatest timing considering all the post Interbike follow-ups I need to be organized with, plus getting strategy down with existing dealers.....ahhh did i really say i was a girl who loves challenge?! lol Meanwhile, car registration is due, gotta keep my daily work outs to stay fit and feeling good, gotta do all the usual stuff like eat shower and laundry...and have I mentioned I am coming down to the wire with my 2007 taxes at the same time I need to send in a few months worth of expense reports to my company.....last minute brenda does it once again. But here's the deal... I have finally hired an assistant to help me with my books each month for expense and gas and mileage reports. You have no idea what a great investment this will be.......yippeeee...

Ps) cool things are coming down the pipeline for our 2009 women's team so please stay tuned. cheers.

2 comments:

Kirsten Frattini said...

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the nice comments. Yeah Ill be riding a Fuji this fall for cross- exciting stuff!

Hug

K

George said...

Sounds like you've been a busy lady. Now that Brandy and I are taking some time to chill and relax off of the bikes, we should all get together for dinner.

George