Sunday, January 11, 2009

I always said I would switch things up when my mood changes!


So on a much needed (and earned day of rest), I opted to try out a killer japanese seat I found in the garage and give it a test ride today on my beach cruise (which by the way was no different than a typical summer day, blue skies and temps in the 80's!) Anyway thought the seat was pretty cool looking and comfy! I think it's some top secret seat sample of my brother's heeehee, so I will be putting the lightning bolt seat back on tomorrow...but i am going for some colored tires soon! Thinking blue --bright blue, like the sky today. It was beautiful day....and I finally got to ride with my lovely friend Brandy (we are two working women with full lives who live a block away but might as well 100 mile from each other!) What a treat that we got to get some fresh air together... :)

And on a random side note:
There is a new ride for little miss Brendita in that box! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

It was a pleasure to ride with you, as always. :) We need to get out there more often...it does seem like we live 100 miles away!

By the way...I got in a 4:30 a.m. ride this morning. :::yawn:::

Sooooo...what's in the box???

b-luv said...

Brandy...you rule :)