Friday, May 30, 2008

Never had flowers on my toes before...



Got sweet talked into having flowers painted on my toes at the nail salon. I took this pic just as I showed up to race the twilights last night because I wasn't sure if the dainty little flowers would last through the wear in my cycling shoes and I wanted to remember the artwork on my toes as cute as they once were! But to my surprise they lasted and were fully intact after the race..and that was one hell of a training crit too!!

Now I'm not a super girly-girl or anything like that...trust me, I will throw an elbow and I have been known to stir the pot here and there, but when it comes to certain things like painted toe nails, high heels and cute purses...well I kind of fall right into the trap of being a girl!

lol....

5 comments:

pedro said...

if u can throw elbows with flowers painted on your toes, you are in select company indeed! hot.

b-luv said...

i like to think flowers and elbows go nicely together.... ;)

Yaright said...

Good color..... probably goes with the left over dried blood from the thrown elbows - lol

Sorry couldn't resist

sportmichael said...

Cute toes!

Meredith said...

nice toes! maybe you can take me to the salon when i am in your hood in july!